Our dental team strives to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating health issues. Please use our patient education library to learn more about the services we offer and the conditions we treat. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us.
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").